If your business does not utilize one of the order systems Wicked Reports is integrated with, you are able to manually upload your orders via CSV
You will find the Order Upload Screen in the API & Uploaders section
Order must be uploaded in a valid CSV Format with the following columns. You do not need to have a header column, but they must be in this order.
- ORDERID: //REQUIRED Unique OrderID from the source Order system
- ORDERDATETIME: //REQUIRED Date & Time the order was placed in format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MMAM/PM (Correct formatting example: "9/26/2016 20:15" or "9/26/2016 8:15PM"
- Using a date and time like this "4-10-17 0:00" will not work. (You need to use / not -)
- The "20:15" number reflects the time the contact was created in your CRM, in a 24 hour time format.
- You are welcome to use the 24 hour formatting (20:15 for example) or 12 hour time formatting (8:15PM for example)
- An example of a correctly formatted CREATEDATE field would be: "9/29/2016 8:15PM" (MM/DD/YY HH:MMAM/PM)
- ORDERTIMEZONE: //REQUIRED Timezone of Order Date/Time (EST Timezone="UTC-5", CST Timezone="UTC-6", etc)
- ORDERTOTAL: //REQUIRED Amount of the Order
- CUSTOMEREMAIL: //REQUIRED Email address of the Customer
- CUSTOMERSTATE: State of Billing Address
- CUSTOMERCOUNTRY: Country of the Billing Address
- SUBSCRIPTIONID: If this order is part of a subscription, each order will have the same "SUBSCRIPTIONID" which is unique to that Order. This ID represents a series of payment for one individual customer. This is NOT a Product ID to be used for multiple orders for multiple customers
- ORDERSYSTEM: //REQUIRED a reference field of the source system that the orders were pulled from. This should be only ONE WORD and contain no spaces. For example "PayPal" or "AuthorizeNET"
When you open the screen, you will see two tabs
- Upload New Orders: You can drag and drop (or select) the .csv order file you want to upload
- Upload Attempt History: You can see all the upload attempts you've made (successful and failed)
When on the Upload New Orders tab, you will see a Drop area where you can Drop a .csv file (or click and select the file).
Once Dropped (or selected), Wicked Reports will attempt to validate all the orders in the file. If NO errors are found, you will see all the orders that were uploaded.
If any errors are found, you will receive a message with the count of orders that have errors. You will be able to continue uploading the good orders and ignore the bad ones.
If you select "Yes", you will be shown the orders to see which ones had errors.
You will then be able to "Submit" the good orders and ignore the bad ones.
What is Wicked Reports Validating In The Orders?
- Each order must have an OrderID
- Each order must have an Email Address
- Each order must have a valid Date/Time of the Order
- Each order must use a valid Timezone
- Each order must have an Order Total. It can be $0.00, but there must be an Order Total
- Each order must have an Order System.
**NOTE: Uploaded Orders are processed daily, like all other orders and will be reflected in your reports the following day