Once you've setup Wicked Reports and we've pulled in your Contact and Order Data, one of the first set of reports that you can begin to look at is the Predictive Behaviors reports.
You can learn:
- What Day of the Week your customers tend to buy
- What Time of Day they tend to buy
- How long it takes from the time customers optin into your list for the very first time and when they make their first purchase
- Sales Velocity report finds all NEW leads during the selected time period and calculates how long it took for those NEW leads to make their first purchase
- If you select a date range and a filter set and see no Sales Velocity data, that likely means the filters you selected had New Leads during the selected time period and therefore cannot calculate how long it took for them to make their first purchase.
The video below will provide a walkthrough of how to use the Predictive Behavior Reports.